Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
Eligible Programs: Medical Assistant and Certified Nurse Aide
Select "Adult Education Program" during the application process. An advisor will reach out to get you set up for the next Enrollment Event with this Education Provider. Eligible Program: Phlebotomy Technician
Integrity Health & Education has teamed up with Meritize to offer our students a unique financing option. Meritize works with students, educators, and employers to help people excel in skills-based careers.
Meritize knows you are more than your credit score, and that is why they look at your past achievements to potentially enhance your loan options.
A few reasons why Meritize is a great option for students include:
• Fixed and variable interest rates available**
• Flexible payment options, including deferring full principal and interest payments until 3 months after you complete your training
• Customer support available 5 days a week
• 0.25% interest rate deduction once you begin full repayment on your loan, if you sign up for autopay
Checking your loan options with Meritize has never been easier. You can fill out a short application to check your loan options without impacting your credit score.
If loan options are available to you, Meritize will request your merit information to finalize your application. This could be in the form of:
• Academic Experience (Official or unofficial transcript or HSE certification)
• Military Experience (DD214)
Want to learn more? Check out their FAQ page here: https://www.meritize.com/students/faq/ or give them a call at 833-MERIT-4-U. Ready to see if you qualify? Check your options here: https://apply.meritize.com/